Famous Last Words: Week 2 of College

 

    Writing: Pixabay

Reading: I had plenty of time to do this week's reading, as it was only reading a story and not from the book. The story I read was about a crocodile that wanted to eat the monkey. However, the monkey was smart and tricked the crocodile by making the crocodile open his mouth. When crocodile's open their mouths, it makes their eyes shut,  so the monkey escaped from the crocodile! Once the crocodile realized he had been tricked, he told the monkey that he had the four virtues to escape his foes and that he would not try to eat him again.

Best Writing: My best writing was actually an essay I did for English II (Yes, I am a senior just now taking my English...). I wrote about patriotism and whether or not it is actually beneficial to society, or if it just leads to harmful outcomes.

Other Classes: Since I am moving this summer, I had to take a lot of classes this semester to make sure I can graduate on time and virtually. Thus, I am enrolled in three separate colleges. I am taking two gen eds from OCCC that are only 8 weeks, one course from Cameron University, and then my classes at OU. Because of this, I have had a lot of work to do! I am hoping when the OCCC courses are over I will have more time. I do have to start writing my thesis soon and I am nervous because I have never written anything similar to this!

Outside of School: My husband and I actually got preapproved for a loan!! Since my courses are online, we are going to go look at houses and the area we plan on moving to next week. I am really excited! Since we are moving North, I am really interested to see how different the food is as well as just the weather and other things like that. I am curious if anyone will make fun of our Okie accents...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Ashley!

Week 7 Story: The Game of Dice