Week 8 Progress

 

Madison, WI: Wikimedia Commons

I am very happy with my progress so far. I have completed all weekly tasks as well as a few extra credit assignments, so I am ahead overall. I generally stick to a weekly routine, but sometimes my lab work changes my schedule. However, this has not really brought any stress to me, as I do not mind working on this class! So far, my favorite part of the class has been the Storybook project. I really enjoy the topic I have chosen and love writing the stories for it.

As of now, there is not really anything major I want to change. I would love to improve my story writing, such as adding in more dialogue and imagery. I might play around with my Website to make it "prettier" at some point, but I still think it looks nice.

I chose this image of Madison, WI as my motivation to push for the end of the semester. I did this because I am moving there in May! My husband and I love the area and cannot wait for the beginning of our lives there. We have actually recently bought a new construction home there that we love. These things make it much easier for me to look forward for the end of the semester!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Ashley!

Week 7 Story: The Game of Dice