Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 

Feedback

Overall, I believe my feedback is generally helpful. Sometimes the comments are just nice, but that is also motivational! The best feedback in my opinion has been when people question my writing. I do not find this offensive, I just find it as a challenge to become better!

I have been trying to leave nice comments that also have at least one tip or question. I believe these type of comments are the best because you learn from it as well as feel good about your writing! I have definitely gotten ideas from other people, such as incorporating more dialogue into my stories. This has helped make my stories much more intriguing. 

I am for sure getting to know people and am beginning to recognize people's names. I have actually recognized some people from other classes as well as extracurricular activities. I am happy with my blog, as I feel like it really captures me. I did have to update it because I am moving somewhere else now than when I originally wrote the post!

The only thing I might change about my feedback posts is that I would like to ask more questions. I know questions have been very beneficial in my writing, so I would like to help others out too.

I chose this image because I think it really captivates the importance of feedback. The main thing that sticks out to me is that you have a goal, learning, and motivation. I believe good feedback incorporates all of these aspects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Ashley!

Week 7 Story: The Game of Dice