Learning Challenge: Choosing Happiness

 

The Blue Diamond Gallery: Happiness

The challenge I am choosing to do for the week is the Happiness Jar. This is when you write something down that made you happy and stick it in a jar! At the end of the week, you read all of the notes and remember everything good that happened instead of the bad. 

I chose this challenge because I have been really stressed lately. It is really easy to remember all of the bad things that happen instead of the good, especially in times of stress. Although I know I experience many more good things in my life, it is easy to dwell on the one bad thing from my week. I am hoping that this challenge will help me focus on all the good from my week and help with my stress!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Ashley!

Week 7 Story: The Game of Dice