Class Assignments Impression

 

                                                                            The Mahabharata: ringmar.net

When reviewing the assignments for this course, I did have good impressions. I like the fact that this class is very flexible and allows time for reading. I have never had an online course that functioned as a blog and I have really enjoyed the experience so far. I also have never done a semester long project, like the storybook, and am looking forward to putting creativity into that. I also appreciate the amount of extra credit that is available. Sometimes things happen during the semester that I cannot control, so having these extra credit options is a relief to me, especially now with the pandemic. One last thing that I am looking forward to is the storytelling. I believe these storytellings will help me, and perhaps others, understand the stories from the books we will be reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Ashley!

Week 7 Story: The Game of Dice